Top of page
3. In any case, Betrebels reserves the unlimited right to apply certain restrictions to the payment methods in designated countries and/or to certain players at its sole discretion. As a general rule, all funds that have been paid into the Betrebels Account, shall be paid out in the same manner (card, bank transfer, etc.) as the deposit occurred. However it is mandatory that the first pay-out will be made onto a bank account in the player's name. If the deposit method of the account is Paysafecard and the value of a deposit is not played through in full before a withdrawal is requested, or there is any evidence of a series of bets/wagers placed which results in guaranteed player profits irrespective of the outcome, or where all the betting/wagering is determined to be low risk, Betrebels reserves the right to request a receipt showing proof of purchase of the voucher before any withdrawals are processed.
4. Betrebels reserves the right to charge a processing fee on any deposits which were not, or only partly, spent on play, should the player wish to withdraw the funds. Such processing fees may amount to up to 10% of the amount deposited.
5. Funds or balances in a Betrebels Account of one player cannot be transferred to the Betrebels Account of another player.
6. If the player incurs any extra costs in the course of the payment transaction, (e.g. upon paying out, paying in, payment of processing fees) e.g. due to retransfer to cards, higher transaction costs in the case of foreign bank transfers, etc., Betrebels is entitled to charge his Betrebels Account player with these additional costs. Likewise, costs arising from returned transactions for which the user is responsible (e.g. due to a wrongly stated account number, insufficient credit on the account, etc.) must be reimbursed by the holder of the account.
7. For withdrawals from the player's Betrebels Account, a minimum limit of €30 applies:
8. Deductions for tax purposes: Sports-bets placed by customers who are resident in Greece are made in columns, with each column equal to one currency unit or part thereof. For example, a total stake of Euro 11.50 would be comprised of 11 columns of Euro 1 and 1 column of Euro 0.50. The number of columns or parts thereof will be displayed on the betting slip when the bet will be placed. Bets placed by customers resident in Greece are subject to withholding tax that it is being withheld directly. The taxation amount will be deducted at the time of bet settlement and will be applied to each winning betting column. In line with the relevant regulations, the following scale will be used:
0% deduction for a winning column up to and including Euro 100.00
15% deduction for a winning column between Euro 100.01 and Euro 500.00
20% deduction for a winning column over Euro 500.01
The tax deduction is applied progressively. For a winning column over Euro 500.00, there will be no reduction on the first Euro 100.00 A 15% deduction is applied for the proportion of the winning column between Euro 100.01 and Euro 500.00. The 20% deduction is applicable on any proportion of the winning column above Euro 500.01.
1. Online gambling and betting may be illegal under the laws of your country of residence. In such cases, the player may not make use of the services of Betrebels. Betrebels will not assume any liability in this respect and will not reimburse the player for any disadvantages suffered by him as a consequence of the violation of any legal provisions that may be applicable. The player shall ensure that he acts in accordance with the statutory provisions applicable to him from time to time.
2. In this context, players residing in Greece are reminded about the taxation of earnings in Greece. It is the player's exclusive responsibility to keep photocopies of his proceeds and inform the local authorities accordingly.
3. As a result of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006, Betrebels does no longer maintain business relations with players who a) are permanently residing in the United States of America; and/or b) have a US American bank account or use any US-based payment method.
4. Interwetten prohibits registration from players (or does not accept players) from the following countries: USA, Turkey, France, Poland, Belgium, Italy, Great Britain, Romania, Portugal, Hungary, Bulgaria, Denmark, Slovenia, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Finland, Slovakia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Afghanistan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), Iran, Iraq, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Syria, Uganda, Vanuatu and Yemen.
H. LIABILITY/INDEMNITY/DATA PROTECTION
1. Betrebels and/or its vicarious agents shall be liable for any damages beyond the boundaries of product liability law only if deliberate intent or gross negligence can be proven according to the relevant legal provisions. Any liability for minor negligence, the refunding of consequent damage and financial losses, lost profit, lost data, lost interests and of damage from claims by third parties against the user shall be excluded. The liability of Betrebels and its vicarious agents is limited to the extent possible by law. Betrebels does not accept any liability for any and all circumstances beyond its control (force majeure, etc.).
2. Betrebels is not liable for any player content. The player grants that any content contributed by the Player is in compliance with any applicable law. Betrebels reserves the right to delete content violating any applicable law and/or these General Terms and Conditions. Betrebels reserves the right to hand evidence over to law enforcement agencies upon court orders or summations by authorities, and whenever there is a legal obligation to do so.
3. Betrebels does not assume any liability for input, transmission and/or evaluation errors. Betrebels is entitled to rectify any obvious errors such as incorrectly entered odds for sports-betting and correct errors in the evaluation of results and declare the affected bets void. Betrebels does not accept any liability for the website or the games remaining completely or partially functional and without interruption, for potential programming faults and/or for the correction of errors.
4. Betrebels accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the contents of the information services, including, but not limited to the result notifications delivered via email and SMS. Likewise, all data in the live scores, statistics and intermediate results of the live betting product are subject to change. For further information about the rules concerning promotion offers applying to sportsbook, virtual sports, and casino games, please refer to the respective rules.
5. Furthermore, Betrebels cannot accept any liability for viruses that may harm the website and the connected servers or other damaging components that might damage computer hardware and/or user software. Likewise, Betrebels will not accept any liability for the functionality or dysfunctions of internet browsers. Unless the player uses Internet explorer version 8 or higher, firefox version 17 higher, Chrome version 23 or higher or safari version 5 or higher, we cannot guarantee the correct transmission or proper functionality of the Betrebels site.
6. In case of a violation of these General Terms and Conditions or any other provisions applicable to the use of the gaming or betting products on the Betrebels site, the player is obliged to indemnify Betrebels and hold Betrebels harmless against all resulting claims of third parties and all claims for the refund of losses, costs, damages or any other disadvantages arising thereof. In particular, the player shall hold Betrebels, its shareholders, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, consultants and agents harmless and shall indemnify the same fully from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damage which may arise as a result of any of the following activities:
a. entry, use, or re-use of the Betrebels gaming or betting products; b. use of any materials related to the Betrebels gaming or betting products; c. entry, use, or re-use of any server used by Betrebels; d. participation in any game or bet provided by Betrebels; e. the acceptance of any payout/prize from any service/product of Betrebels; or f. the breach of any warranty given by the player under these General Terms and Conditions or the rules applicable.
7. Under no circumstances Betrebels shall be liable for any damage caused by any incorrect, delayed, manipulated/rigged or abusive transfer of data via the internet. Betrebels will take any technically and financially feasible action in order to protect the user data stored by Betrebels, but Betrebels will not be liable if third parties obtain control of, or process user data information despite of all precautions taken. It is agreed between the contract partners that no claims for damages may be asserted against Betrebels in any such connection.
10. The transfer of data for online gaming requires the use of codes (username and password) chosen by the player himself. Username and password chosen by the player shall be robust enough and kept secret. The player shall at all times remain responsible for maintaining and protecting the secrecy of his Betrebels Account, the username, and any password. Players should not allow third parties access to use their Betrebels Account.
Betrebels will not be liable for any abuse of the betting account through the use of the player's username and password by third parties. Furthermore, Betrebels shall not be liable and shall be held harmless for any losses incurred by a player due to the use of the betting account by any third party and any such losses shall not by refunded by Betrebels. We explicitly state that the username and the password must be kept secret and confidential by the player as all transactions via the account for which the username and password is entered, will be for the account of the player.
I. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The player acknowledges that the software, gaming system and all material which is visually or audibly presented to the player by Betrebels is entirely the property of Betrebels or its licensors and that the player has no rights or claims whatsoever to any such intellectual property.
J. PROMOTIONS / UNSOLICITED E-MAIL POLICY
1. If a player entrusts Betrebels with his postal address or e-mail address, he explicitly agrees, unless specified otherwise, to receiving communications on products, services and special offers from Betrebels on paper and via e-mail which are deemed to be of interest to the players. The player acknowledges that these communications may contain clearly visible brands which may be identified with Betrebels. Such newsletters can be cancelled at any time by the player. If the player would like to cancel all mailings by post, he will be deleted from the mailing list within three days after receipt of an email sent to
email@example.com with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the reference line. If the player would like to cancel all mailings by email, he will be deleted from the mailing list within three days after receipt of an email sent to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the reference line. Alternatively, the player may also change the respective setting in his account settings himself or discontinue the receipt of newsletter marketing information by clicking on the respective link in any newsletter.
2. All promotional offers are subject to the terms and conditions made available when communicating the promotion offer. In principle, all offers refer only to the individual recipient of the promotional communication and may be used only once during a stipulated time frame. Promotions and offers, such as vouchers, may not be sold between players and/or third parties. Promotional offers cannot be redeemed in cash, but remain subject to the specific promotion conditions. Betrebels reserves the unlimited right to reclaim any promotional offers if the player obtained the offer by fraud or devious means.
3. If groups of players acting in collusion or as a syndicate or individual players who register several times, set up fictitious accounts or use front men attempting to rig promotional offers, Betrebels reserves the right to call in any promotion payments granted, cancel any winnings made with these offers, refuse to pay out any amounts requested and close accounts. Non-recreational players and syndicates of players are not granted any promotions. Betrebels reserves the right to terminate or change an offer at any time.
Each clause contained in these General Terms and Conditions shall be separate and severable from each of the others. If any clause is found to be void, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the remaining clauses shall remain in full force and effect.
General Terms and Conditions last update: 23.02.2017
email@example.com 0035-6-23 276 355 0035-6-23 276 444
Help and legal data
General terms and conditions
All Live betting
Security & responsibility
The operator of this website is Rebels Gaming Limited (C51793) with registered address at 177A St. Moritz, Tower Road, Sliema SLM 1603, Malta. Rebels Gaming Ltd is licensed and regulated by Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) and is authorized to offer the games approved under the following licenses: • MGA/CL2/734/2011, MGA/CL1/186/2004 and MGA/CL1/574/2009. All products/games on this website are regulated and controlled by Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). For further information please refer to our terms and conditions.
Warning: Gambling involves risk. By gambling on this website, you run the risk that you may lose money or suffer psychological damage. You gamble at your own risk. Players must be 21 or over. Rebels Gaming Ltd is committed to support Responsible Gambling . Gambling can be addictive if not practiced with moderation. Please gamble responsibly.